1. Builds Bone Strength – Marine collagen peptides help the absorption of calcium and other minerals that are essential for bone strength. studies
2. Improves Skin, Hair and Nails – Marine collagen can help increase skin smoothness, and help your skin cells keep renewing and repairing normally. Adults who supplement with marine collagen have a decrease in wrinkles and improved skin hydration and firmness. Think of it as an anti-aging Mag-ik powder!! research, trials
3. Stabilizes Blood Sugar – Studies have found consistently low levels of circulating glycine among people with type 2 diabetes. Thus, supplementing with marine collagen, which contains high amounts of glycine, may help balance blood sugar levels, which is especially important for diabetics. research
4. Boosts Metabolism – Adding collagen to your diet may help improve metabolism by adding lean muscle mass to your frame and helping with the conversion of essential nutrients.
5. Improves Wound Healing and Reduces Scars – Collagen is necessary for regeneration of skin after any skin injury or deformation, such as scars, rashes, and burns. research
6. Reduces Inflammation and helps with joint pain – With its gel-like, smooth structure that covers and holds our bones together, collagen allows us to glide and move without pain. reduces pain often associated with aging and even reduces the risk of joint deterioration. studies
7. Brain Health – Glycine makes up roughly 20% of the amino acids in collagen. Glycine can help to improve sleep and has inhibitory functions that take action against excessive excitation in the brain. This allows your mind to calm down and focus.
8. Thyroid Boost – Collagen can help boost your thyroid hormone levels by simply balancing the other proteins in your body. collagen helps to boost your liver’s ability to convert thyroid hormone into active T3 thyroid hormone by lowering cortisol levels in your blood.
9. Antibacterial Effects – Peptide fragments contained within marine collagen have antibacterial properties. Specifically, collagencin, a peptide derived from collagen, has been found to inhibit the growth of infection and disease-causing bacteria. research
10. Superior Protein Source for Weight Management – is a pure protein source that does not contain any carbs, sugar or fat. Daily intake of marine collagen may help to suppress appetite by keeping you feeling full longer and thus can help promote weight loss.
I have taken nutritional products for years, but as I have aged I was looking for something to help my skin more. My husband and his partners were developing collagen products for China. As I tried them I fell in love with the results. In a month on the collagen fine lines disappeared, cravings stopped, joint pain diminished and everyone asked me why my hair was so thick. I was excited and asked if we could develop a special product to share with those here in the USA & Mag-ik was born. A higher strength formula that is easy to use, tastes great and is affordable! Here is to aging beautifully with Mag-ik's Collagen!